Imagine having your work published on Feature Shoot and seen by thousands of photo editors, industry professionals, and potential buyers!
For only $15 you can submit your work and get the chance to be featured on Feature Shoot, one of the world's most reputable photography websites.
In addition, your work could also be featured in our email newsletter, which is sent out to 25,000+ photographers lovers around the world, and/or our Instagram, with 232,000+ followers.
The $15 fee to submit goes towards paying our curators and editors to carefully review your work. If your submission is accepted, we will be in touch within 1-2 weeks.
The following judges are also offering portfolio reviews for photographers at a cost of $150 for 30 minutes.
- Anna Goldwater Alexander (Director of Photography of WIRED)
- Sarah Gilbert (features picture editor for the Guardian)
- Marcia L. Allert (Director of Visual Journalism at The Dallas Morning News)
- Jason Baron (former Head of Photography at the BBC)
- Karen Comer Lowe (curator and visual arts leader)
- Lauri Lyons (author, photographer, and journalist)
- Erik Vroons (Editor-at-large for GUP)
- Russell Frederick (photographer)
- Laura Wzorek Pressley (runs CENTER in Santa Fe)
- Diane Allford (photographer, multimedia artist, and visual content creator)
- Alison Zavos (Founder of Feature Shoot + The Print Swap)
- Vaughn Wallace (Program Director at Blink, formally @natgeo)
- Patricia Karallis (Founding Editor of Paper Journal)