The Emerging Photography Awards are back and you could have your work seen by thousands of collectors, industry leaders, art buyers peers and press from around the world!
- Two group exhibitions in Europe: BBA Gallery in Berlin and Studio Galerie B&B in Paris
- Inclusion in Feature Shoot’s Emerging Photographers photo book
- Winners showcased on Feature Shoot and takeovers on our Instagram
- Get your work in front of leading photography professionals!
Photographers of all ages and backgrounds working across all genres not currently represented by a gallery or photographers' agent can submit work. More information here.
How to Submit
Submitting to the Feature Shoot Emerging Photography Awards is easy and should take less than 3 minutes. Please make sure you have the following ready:
- 1, 3, 5 series of work from any genre of photography. You can submit up to 5 images per series.
- Size: at least 760 pixels wide (JPEG or TIFF format)
- A brief bio and description about the work you're submitting.
- 1x series for US$45
- 2x series for US$60
- 3x series for US$70
The following photography professionals are also offering portfolio reviews for photographers at a cost of $150 for 30 minutes. You can select one or more as an option at checkout:
- Anna Goldwater Alexander (Director of Photography of WIRED)
- Sarah Gilbert (features picture editor for the Guardian)
- Marcia L. Allert (Director of Visual Journalism at The Dallas Morning News)
- Giangiacomo Cirla (Editor in Chief of PHROOM)
- Jason Baron (former Head of Photography at the BBC)
- Karen Comer Lowe (curator and visual arts leader)
- Lauri Lyons (author, photographer, and journalist)
- Erik Vroons (Editor-at-large for GUP)
- Russell Frederick (photographer)
- Diane Allford (photographer, multimedia artist, and visual content creator)
- Patricia Karallis ((Founding editor of Paper Journal)
- Laura Wzorek Pressley (runs CENTER in Santa Fe)
- Danielle A. Scruggs (founder and editor of Black Women Directors)
- Lieve Beumer (Director of Photography at Flowers Gallery)
- Vaughn Wallace (Program Director at Blink, formally of @natgeo)
- Alison Zavos (Founder of Feature Shoot + The Print Swap)